Monday, February 23, 2009

Wing Graduation Ceremony on 16 Feb 2009'

Below are picture taken on my wing graduation ceremony held on 16 Feb 2009 at Asia Pacific Flight Training new hanger...


Junior Batches line up waiting for VIP.
APFT Principal, Dato' Maj. Khalid
Arrival of Tuan Guru Nik Aziz, Kelantan Minister
All of APFT instructor
Right one is APFT CI, CAptain Syed
Following the line to get to our seat
Graduation Candidates...Batch 7, 8, 9 and 10
APFT new Hanger
Title of the day
Opening ceremony of the hanger
Dato' Faruk, Owner of APFT
My wings...By Tuan Guru Nik Aziz
Nik Aziz: "Hope it wont fall"
Salution to Tuan Guru Nik Aziz
Me and my baby
Me and my mum...Picture taken right after i came down from the stage Wing and Scroll
Captain Barry and I
Baby on Diamond 40
Let's fly
Me and my mum
Diamond 42

Batch 8
huh? Cap throwing?
MCA
COOL ACT by Raffick....Batch 8 group photo......My Wing...

No comments: